Who we are:
The address of our website is:robytransport5terre.com
owner of the data processing:
robytransport5terre.com di Roberto Pecunia
Email address of the owner: email@example.com
Legal basis of processing:
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder; the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
- Method of treatment:
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may have access to the Data subjects of the persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Pertanto: Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed. Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
How we protect your data
Your data is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls and antivirus software. The servers are not managed directly by the data controller but entrusted to primary hosting companies, selected according to criteria of security and reliability demonstrated over time. We have implemented organizational techniques and measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your data against any accidental loss and any unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. Given the intrinsic characteristics of the web, we can not guarantee the absolute security of information exchanged on the network. We are committed to protecting your data but we can not guarantee the absolute security of information sent to our website. When you enter your data on our site we can not guarantee that these are not accessible to other third parties and not detectable by our systems. Remember that the security of your personal information is, in the first place, at your expense.
What personal data we collect, why we collect them and with whom we share them:
Personal data is not created solely by the user’s interactions with this Site.
Personal data is also generated by technical processes such as contact forms, cookies, statistics and third-party embedding. Personal data are also generated by technical processes such as contact forms, cookies, statistics and third-party embedding.
- Contact form:
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the user consents to their use to respond to requests for information from the user.The personal data collected are: Name, Surname, Email, Telephone Number.
- Protection from SPAM:
Cookies are small files sent and stored on your device by the websites you visit. The next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and retransmit the information to the website or to the entity that originally created the cookie. These cookies are essential for the functioning of this Website and are the key to ensuring a hassle-free experience.
Cookies used on this site and duration:
This site requires technical and third-party cookies for correct operation, for optimization, statistics.
persistent cookie (for one year) that is saved when you accept our cookie usage policy (by clicking on “Accept” in the banner). This cookie prevents you from replaying the banner every time you access our site. durata1 years
persistent cookie (for one year) Track the acceptance of the type of cookie. duration 1 year
persistent cookie (for one hour) Track the acceptance of the type of cookie. duration 1 hour
- Servizio Google Analytics:
- cookie _ga: records a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the user uses this site. Durata: 2 years.
- cookie _gat: used by google analytics to limit the frequency of requests.Durata:Session.
- cookie _gid: records a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the user uses this site.Durata: 1 day.
Analytics anonymizes the address as soon as it is technically possible in the upstream passage of the network where data collection takes place. The IP anonymization feature in Analytics sets the last octet of IP addresses of the IPv4 user and the last 80 bits of the IPv6 addresses to zero in memory immediately after being sent to the Analytics collection network. In this case the complete IP address is never written to disk. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze the traffic data used to track the User’s behavior for aggregate statistical information useful for evaluating the use of the website and the activities carried out by part of the visitor. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers that can also be located in the United States. Google reserves the right to transfer the information collected with its cookie to third parties where this is required by law or where the third party processes information on its behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google in order to obtain a more detailed user profile. If you prefer
Cookies and browser settings
We inform you that you can authorize, restrict or block cookies through your browser settings, however, if you set your device to refuse technical cookies, some services on the site may not be displayed correctly or run in an inappropriate manner.
In this section you will find information on how to disable cookies on your browser. If your browser is not in the list below, please refer to the instructions on your browser regarding the management of cookies.
- Internet Explorer
- Select “Tools” in the bar of your browser
- Select “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” item and then click on “Advanced”
- Select “Replace automatic cookie management”
- Disable the “Cookies of the websites displayed” by selecting “Block”
- Turn off “Third-party cookies” by selecting “Block”
- Disable “session cookies” by unchecking the item “Always accept session cookies”
- Click on “OK”
- Select “Tools” in the bar of your browser
- Select “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” item
- In the “History” area choose from the drop-down menu the option “use custom settings”
- Disable cookies by unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”/li>
- Click on “OK”
- Google Chrome
- Select “Chrome Menu” in your browser bar
- “Settings” selection
- Select “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click on “Set contents”
- Disable all cookies by selecting “Prohibit sites to set data” and “Block third-party cookies and site data”
- Click on “OK”
More information on treatment